Our Master of Professional Studies (MProf) in Elite Performance provides an opportunity for those working in performance related roles to complete a programme of study focused on career-based needs and aspirations.
Why study with us
- An innovative, flexible and original course, designed specifically for working professionals, which has a strong national and international reputation.
- A course taught by staff with extensive professional and research experience.
- Supports student progress and practice by challenging perceptions and beliefs, answering questions, solving problems and driving innovations that will shape future professional practice.
What you’ll do
- There’s a strong focus on professional development planning. You’ll focus on enhancing your skills, knowledge and professional practice.
- Our aim is to support experienced professionals working in performance environments to develop evidenced based solutions to ‘real world’ workplace problems.
- This is an exciting and original initiative, capable of providing a high level, vocationally focused award to a broad range of professionals.
This is a distance learning course which is taught entirely online with no face-to-face teaching.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
View the course facilities
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Sport and Health Sciences located in the Faculty of Allied Health and Wellbeing
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page