Over 1,500 University of Central Lancashire students study their degree in Hong Kong, with the University of Central Lancashire having one of the largest UK transnational education providers in Hong Kong. We look forward to welcoming you to the UK and our campuses.
Please note the requirements below are indicative only
HKDSE four core modules at Level 3 or above with grades 2 or above plus two elective modules at Level 3 of above with grades 2 or above.
Minimum English Language Requirements
Standard English language entry requirements - IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
HKDSE English: Level 3 at category A English language.
English as medium of instruction for students progressing from VTC or HKCT programmes (to reflect requirements in-country).
- We’ve been awarded the maximum 5 QS Stars (Excellent) for internationalisation. We’re proud to be a truly international university, with a thriving staff and student community of 38,000+ people from over 100 countries. We encourage all our students to become ‘global citizens’ and our courses open doors to worldwide career opportunities. We offer a welcoming destination to all our international students, providing them with the support they need to succeed in their studies. Our 5 QS Stars also reflects the opportunities we provide to enable students to experience other cultures; the success of our overseas campus in Cyprus; and our 120+ international partnerships with universities based in China, Malaysia, the Far East and beyond.
Explore our university
Want to know what life is really like at UCLan? Take a tour of our accommodation and facilities.View our campuses
How to apply
We welcome applications from all international students. For information and forms for undergraduate and postgraduate applications, please visit our how to apply section for international students.
For more information on studying at the University of Central Lancashire, please contact:
Michael Ge, Director of China Operations
Telephone: +86 (0) 21 6328 0908
Agents in your country
- AAS Education Consultancy
- Amber Education Holding Limited
- Asia International Education Consultancy Ltd
- Aston Education
- British Higher Education Centre Limited
- British United Education Services
- Da Di Overseas Studies Service Centre
- Education International Cooperation EIC Group Limited
- Education Tower
- Global Education Alliance Ltd
- Hong Kong Education Web Ltd
- iHorizon Group (HK) Limited
- Study International UK Limited
- UKEAS Worldwide Limited