Develop an understanding of Futsal and the laws of the game on our National Futsal Course. You'll gain practical experience that you can apply to your own environments.
Why study with us
- Understand the techniques and skills of Futsal.
- Gain insight into coaching and refereeing future players.
- Two day vocational course.
On completion of the course, you'll be able to:
- Observe and coach the core technical skills of Futsal
- Observe and coach the core moves in Futsal
- Support players with how to attack and defend as a team
- Deliver appropriate coaching practice in your own settings
- Explain and apply the laws of the game
Award: National Futsal Award
Study Mode: Part-time
Duration: 4 days - 2 face-to-face days and 2 online assessments.
Start Date: 5 March and 26 March (both dates must be attended)
The course will be held at Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre.
- You must be at least 16 years old
Other entry requirements and information can be found on the FA website.
This course is based in the School of Sport and Health Sciences located in the Faculty of Allied Health and Wellbeing
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page