William teaches Dental Technology to our Dental students and Undergraduate Clinical Dental Technicians, with particular expertise in fixed dental restoration devices.
William joined the University of Central Lancashire in 2017 as a Senior Dental Laboratory Technician and was recruited as a Lecturer in Dental Technology in 2020. He teaches a range of subjects in dental laboratory procedures and the use of CAD/CAM in dental restorations.
Before joining the University of Central Lancashire, William worked in a private dental lab for eight years as a skilled registered Dental Technician. He was responsible for the production of dental devices with high attention to detail, such as implant-supported dental restoration, bonded crown and bridge, metal-free dental restorations.
- BSc (Hons) Dental Technology, Manchester Metropolitan University, 2008
- The use of CAD/ CAM in dental restorations
- General Dental Council (GDC) Registered
- British Institute of Dental and Surgical Technology (BIDST) Licentiate
- Dental Technologists Association (DTA) Membership