Caroline teaches strategic marketing and digital marketing modules with a particular emphasis on embedding employability skills into her teaching. She also is a placement supervisor and is the workplace visiting tutor on the digital marketing degree apprenticeship. She is passionate about the link between education and industry. She also supervises final year undergradute client projects to enhance students' employability through work related learning.
Caroline is a passionate about being a marketing practitioner as well as an educator. She is a member of the Enterprising women's group within the School of Business. She is also the employability lead for the Communication, Marketing and Public relations division where she is based.
Caroline is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Lancashire branch responsible for organising guest speaker events for students and staff within the School of Business. Caroline also works as an external examiner for the MSc International Marketing at Sheffield Hallam University. She has also been an external advisor for the BA (Hons) Business and Managmenet single and combined degrees and the BA (Hons) Marketing and Public Relations combined degree at the University of Chester.
- MA in Marketing and Public Relations, University of Central Lancashire, 2013
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Postgraduate Diploma, Wigan and Leigh College, 1994
- Certificate in Education, University of Manchester, 1992
- Higher National Diploma in Business and Finance, University of Bolton, 1987
- MK3501 - Marketing Strategy
- MK3025 - Enhancing Employability through work related learning
- MD3004 - Work Placement
- MK2505 - Applied Digital Marketing Project
- MK1505 - Introductory Digital Marketing Project
- employability skills
- contemporary issues in marketing
- Caroline is a Chartered Marketer and a full member (MCIM) of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as well as a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).