If you’re looking to succeed as a professional manager within the booming events industry then this top-up course is exactly what you’re looking for.
Why study with us
- 1stin the North West for graduate prospects (on track)Complete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- 1stin the North West for student satisfactionComplete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- We constantly refresh our teaching so that you’re up-to-date with the latest developments, trends and technologies in the dynamic world of events.
- You’ll be allocated a personal tutor who’ll support you and help you to develop your study skills.
- This is a well-respected course, taught by a specialist team of experts in the area.
What you’ll do
- We keep class sizes small where we can, so your tutors will get to know you individually.
- You’ll be taught by experts in their field.
- Choose to study a range of modules which fit your career aspirations.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus aside from a small amount of online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- Our course has been accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body for managers and aspiring managers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry worldwide.
The growth of the events sector internationally will lead to exciting job opportunities in the coming years. We are proud that many of our graduates have gone on to work for large international organisations, while a significant number have chosen to work in the UK events industry. The transferable skills you develop on this course will prepare you for a success in a whole range of other careers, from project management to teaching.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Care Leaver Bursary
Our Care Leaver Bursary is for students who need extra support because they have been in care or are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Care Leaver Bursary
Estranged student support
Estranged Student Support Bursary is for students who need extra support because they are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Estranged student support
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
Contextualised Admissions Bursary
We recognise that the last two years have been very challenging for young people and learning has been impacted. To help support students eligible for a contextualised offer we are offering a bursary of £250 in their first year of study.Find out more about Contextualised Admissions Bursary