Business & Human Resource Management (Foundation Entry)
Develop core business skills on our Business & Human Resource Management Foundation Entry. This course prepares you to become an effective line manager in your chosen business. It will also help your career as an emerging HR professional.
Why study with us
- The Complete University Guide: subject ranking 2022, places our Business Management and Marketing courses 1st for student satisfaction in the North West.
- The course content is dynamic, and evolves as business issues change - you’ll gain the skills to succeed in a changing world.
- Put theory into practice with the option of taking a one-year paid placement, a short-term internship or some volunteering.
What you'll do
- Interactive workshop sessions will develop you as an independent student. You'll complete a specific research project through survey design and analysis.
- Learn from industry-experienced lecturers through a combination of seminar sessions. Helping to develop you as a highly employable individual.
- Hearing from regular guest speakers will give you a perspective from some of today’s leading business minds.
A day in the life of a Business and Management student
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Join us on campus
Book a place at our Undergraduate Open Day on Saturday 17 June. Here you'll be able to explore our campus and facilities, meet academic staff & chat to students.Book your place
Business course facilities
Foundation Entry programmes have an equal focus on business and management. So our graduates are highly employable, in a wide range of business areas including industry, commerce and the public sector.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page