International Business Law
Our postgraduate LLM International Business Law course provides you with analytical and reflective skills and expertise in international business law. Successful completion will give you a recognised postgraduate qualification in International Business Law.
Why study with us
- Modules in international commercial arbitration and international commercial mediation are offered which may lead to additional qualifications.
- Available as a taught course at our Preston Campus or via online learning.
- We have superb links with the law profession, police and probation services.
What you'll do
- You’ll enjoy regular visits and talks from leading practitioners, academics, barristers, solicitors and judges.
- You’ll be taught by expert academics who are involved in real life research, obtaining funding for applied research via various schemes, grants and awards.
- You'll learn the latest in international business law. This ensures are equipped with current knowledge within this fast-changing and complex area of law.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
View the course facilities
You’ll have the opportunity to enhance your employability skills by gaining additional qualifications in the areas of alternative dispute resolution (specifically, international arbitration and mediation).
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Justice located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page