You’ll realise and develop your creative abilities and professional practice with our flexible Fine Art post graduate programme. It combines study, practice, research and peer learning in your chosen field
Why study with us
- You’ll have access to specialist teaching, workshop facilities and online and library-based learning resources.
- You’ll be taught by a range of full-time and associate lecturers, all of whom are practising and exhibiting artists, and supported by a team of qualified technical staff and visiting artists.
- This is a sequential programme of study, which sees you progressing from postgraduate Certificate to Diploma and then Master’s Award in Fine Art, upon completion of three modules.
Degree Show 2022
Discover the award-winning creative work produced by our postgraduate Fine Art students. The degree show features work in a range of mediums by students from the School of Arts & Media.
Gallery01 / 08
What you’ll do
- The course gives you the chance to realise an ambitious fine art project and to define and sustain a high level of professional practice.
- By producing a supporting contextual report you’ll develop your analytical, critical and creative approach to theoretical formats.
- You can also explore strategies to publish your research, share your practice, grow your networks and create future employment opportunities.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
View our course facilities
As well as going on to become practising fine artists, our graduates take up jobs in the creative industries, work on public realm projects and take positions in education, including lecturing and research.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Arts and Media located in the Faculty of Culture and Creative Industries
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page