Be part of a digital health-ready workforce as the global market expands to reach a predicted £408 billion by 2025. Our online taught, PGCert, PGDip and MSc Digital Health courses, will equip you to work in the digitally-literate healthcare organisations of the 21st century.
Why study with us
- You’ll develop an understanding of the pragmatic use of digital technologies, such as artificial intelligence/robotics and wearables, in the NHS.
- Tailor your study to your career aspirations, professional or organisational needs and interests. Because this programme is online, you can fit your studies around your work and other commitments.
- Each award threshold enables you to engage in a programme that suits you while building to a comprehensive knowledge base. Choose the relevant qualification to enhance your work in health or health technology industries.
What you'll do
- You’ll be joining the course at a time of fast-paced change in the NHS and digital healthcare developments. You’ll learn from a course team with a wealth of experience, knowledge, networks and, above all, passion.
- You’ll develop a range of clinical and non-clinical skills and have the opportunity to reflect on how these can be used in your practice.
- The MSc Digital Health programme is not just about skills development. It includes academic development, so you can ensure that your clinical practice is research-informed.
This is a distance learning course which is taught entirely online with no face-to-face teaching.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
- The centre is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons, a professional membership organisation and registered charity which exists to advance patient care. The Royal College of Surgeons of England, registered charity number 212808.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge you’ll need to thrive as healthcare evolves to take advantage of digital technologies. There’s an increasing need for digital-based healthcare solutions to meet the changing needs and expectations of patients, and to evolve with developments in information management and technology.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Medicine located in the Faculty of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page