Want to keep pace with the rapid change in digital healthcare developments? Our Augmented Reality (AR) course will help you understand the full scope of digital technologies in health.
Why study with us
- Be part of a digital health ready workforce.
- Tailor your study to your career aspirations, professional or organisational needs and interests.
- Online delivery means you can fit your studies around your work and other commitments.
Key course information
Level: Postgraduate, Level 7
Study mode: Part-time
Duration: 4 months
Module code: M4081
Start dates: September, January, and May.
The course is taught online and tutorials can be scheduled to suit your work pattern.
On successful completion, you will be able to:
- Appraise current practice and knowledge of AR in healthcare
- Discuss the technologies that allow rapid introduction of AR into health practice and impact on equitable health delivery
- Demonstrate creative thinking in designing an applied science project
- The centre is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons, a professional membership organisation and registered charity which exists to advance patient care. The Royal College of Surgeons of England, registered charity number 212808.
Future careers in digital health
Our digital health courses will prepare you for work in the digitally-literate healthcare organisations of the 21st century.
You'll exploit digital opportunities in healthcare to improve patient outcomes. This means you'll deliver safe care more efficiently and effectively. You'll bridge the gap between health and social care teams.
This course is based in the School of Medicine and Dentistry
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page