Construction Project Management
Forge a rewarding and successful career on our MSc Construction Project Management course. Globally recognised for its quality and expert delivery, it’s an extremely popular, industry respected course.
Why study with us
- The development of leadership and team building skills is a cornerstone of the course and you’ll attend a bespoke residential workshop, hosted by an internationally renowned management development company, in the heart of the Lake District National Park.
- You’ll be taught by a highly qualified academic team, including professors, lecturers, research staff and industry experts, giving you a great professional, academic and intellectual experience.
- Studying in one of the most intense engineering and manufacturing areas in the UK, you’ll benefit from our new £35 million Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC).
What you’ll do
- As a postgraduate manager or engineer you’ll develop project management skills including project planning and control methods within the construction project management process.
- You’ll also extend your knowledge of innovative tools, techniques and methodologies to resolve complex problems and develop your research skills.
- And we’ll support you to find a professional placement, extending your study time by six to twelve months, or you could choose an industry-based project.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
View the course facilities
The following team members will be central to your learning experience:
Clifford Okeh - Course Leader
BSc, MSc, DIC MCIOB, MCABE C. Build E. MIET MSET FHEA.
Clifford has over 20 years’ experience working in industry and higher education. He has worked with leading construction companies such as Balfour Beatty Major Civil Engineering Limited UK. He is research active in Fibre Reinforced Concrete Structures (Experimentation and Numerical Modelling). He also has a wide range of teaching expertise in civil engineering and construction technology, construction management, and structural engineering.
- This course has been accredited by the APM – the only chartered professional body in the world for project management.
Our MSc Construction Project Management can lead to further academic study or is a springboard to a more diverse and fulfilling career path. Our part-time graduates say it’s made an immediate positive impact where they work and if you’re full-time it can open many new doorways of opportunity.
Study in our Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC)
During your studies with us you’ll benefit from our new £35 million EIC building which provides an integrated teaching space in state-of-the-art facilities.Find out more
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Engineering located in the Faculty of Science and Technology
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page