We have a number of students from Jordan attending the University of Central Lancashire, allowing us to create a thriving Middle Eastern and North African Society.
This society introduces and exposes different cultures and diversities to create bonds between members with similar backgrounds and to learn about different cultures within the MENA region. The society and social members participate in a range of activities such as the MENA food fair, Arabian movie night, games night and much more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the UK.
Please note the requirements below are indicative only
1 year of study at a recognised Community College with an average GPA of 2.49/Satisfactory /C/65%.
Minimum English Language Requirements
Standard English language entry requirements – IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- We’ve been awarded the maximum 5 QS Stars (Excellent) for internationalisation. We’re proud to be a truly international university, with a thriving staff and student community of 38,000+ people from over 100 countries. We encourage all our students to become ‘global citizens’ and our courses open doors to worldwide career opportunities. We offer a welcoming destination to all our international students, providing them with the support they need to succeed in their studies. Our 5 QS Stars also reflects the opportunities we provide to enable students to experience other cultures; the success of our overseas campus in Cyprus; and our 120+ international partnerships with universities based in China, Malaysia, the Far East and beyond.
Explore our university
Want to know what life is really like at UCLan? Take a tour of our accommodation and facilities.View our campuses
How to apply
We welcome applications from all international students. For information and forms for undergraduate and postgraduate applications, please visit our how to apply section for international students.
For more information on studying at the University of Central Lancashire, please contact:
Jill Palmer, Regional Manager
Telephone: +44 (0) 1772 895034
Agents in your country
- Bridge International for Academic Services
- Elite International Education
- GESCO for Academic Services
- Global Vision for Academic Services
- IDP Promising Education Oval Office