Improve Digital Performance (Digitalplus)
Is your business looking to develop your digital technologies to improve productivity and profitability? We have a team of creative, marketing and technical specialists with a strong track record of delivering projects in this area.
What we do
Our Digitalplus team provide impartial advice and support to SMEs in Lancashire, with a focus on emerging digital technologies This project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and delivered by UCLan.
We provide business owners with an excellent awareness of digital technologies, giving you the confidence to:
- Implement new and improved business processes
- Be better prepared to commission the services of a digital technology commercial service provider
How will it benefit your business?
We can help increase your understanding of:
- How to improve your business’s website performance
- How to use social media to promote your business to a wider audience
- How emerging technologies such as Extended Reality (XR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) can benefit your business
- How digital twin simulation of equipment and working environments can work for you
The assistance provided is delivered in the form of a bespoke report, presentation, one-to-one support or a combination of all three.
Who is it for?
We are particularly keen to work with companies that have been identified as being part of one of the following Lancashire growth sectors:
- Advanced Chemicals and Polymers
- Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing
- Creative and Digital
- Energy, Renewables and Low Carbon
- Food and Drink
Our help is both free and impartial to businesses that meet the project's eligibility criteria:
- SME based in Lancashire
- Employing fewer than 250 employees
- Trading business-to-business (B2B)
- Have either an annual turnover not exceeding 50million Euros or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43million Euros