Udeme teaches across a range of subjects for our school of business. with particular expertise in the Accounting and Finance, Udeme is working towards achieving the fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.
Udeme has published widely in Business Performance, Foreign Exchange Risk and Time Value of Money, and also in Overdraft Versus Collateral Constraint
Udeme started his career as an assistant accountant in 2009 and then got appointed as a part time lecturer with Chartered Institute of Administrator in 2013 immediately after his Master Degree in Finance and Accounting. Udeme was a student assistant at the University of the West of Scotland.
- DBA Finance, University of the West of Scotland, 2021
- MSc Finance and Accounting, University of Wales, 2013
- BSc (Hons) Accountancy, University of Maiduguri, 2010
- Personal and Professional Skills
- Professional Ethics
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA) Partly Qualified
- British Accounting and Finance Association (BAFA) Member
- Association of National Accountant of Nigeria (ANAN) Certified National Accountant
- Institute of Professional Managers & Administrator of Nigeria (IPMAN) Associate Member
- Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM) Graduate Member
- Higher Education Acadamy (HEA) Qualified External Examiner