Laura teaches across many categories, financial and management accounting, accounting software and business technology. Laura supervises dissertations in the accounting area and is an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Laura currently teaches in various topics in the accounting department and is disability co-ordinator for the School of Business. Laura will be starting her PhD in January 2021 (topic to be determined).
Laura has taught at UCLan for the past 6 years and has been module leader for over 20 modules during that time. She has been an academic advisor for accounting students for 6 years and has been a dissertation supervisor within the accounting department.
- AFHEA, UCLan, 2019
- CIMA Accountant (Part Qualified), UCLan, 2014
- M.A. Accounting and Finance, UCLan, 2014
- Associate of Science in Accounting, UCLan, 2013
- M.Sc. Healthy Psychology, UCLan, 2010
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Psychology, UCLan, 2009
- Management Accounting
- Decision Making within Business
- Degrees meeting Workplace Requirements
- Changing role and world of accountants
- CIMA Membership, 2014