Kath teaches across a range of courses. Kath's particular area expertise is in intensive care of the neonate.
Kath is currently course leader for Course Leader for the BSc (Hons) Neonatal Practice.
Kath was an Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner and has over 20 years in the clinical area providing care for the vulnerable infant and the family.
- RGN/RSCN RM
- Diploma in Professional Studies UCLan
- ENB405 Special & Intensive Care of the Newborn UCLan
- ENB998 Teaching & Assessing in Clinical Practice University of Salford
- BSc Neonatal Practice UCLan
- Specialist Practitioner UCLan
- MSc Health Studies University of Birmingham (ANNP)
- Extended & Supplementary Nurse Prescribing Manchester Metropolitan University
- Developmental Care of the Neonate
- Family Integrated Care in the NICU setting