Jo utilises her extensive clinical experience to teach psychological wellbeing on IAPT training courses and lecture on our Cognitive Behavioural Therapies master programme. Jo continues in clinical practice in the NHS specialising in Long Term Conditions and comorbid difficulties.
Jo also supports our Occupational Therapy undergraduate and masters programmes due to her core profession (SROT)
Extensive NHS career with teaching being a new development. Jo is working towards completing her doctorate and is interested in research associated to returning to work post illness and the impact of chronic pain and long term conditions and mental health and wellbeing.
- BSc Occupational Therapy, Liverpool University (2006)
- PGCert Primary Care Mental Health Interventions, University Manchester (2007)
- PGDip CBT, University Manchester (2013)
- Long Term Conditions
- Chronic Pain
- Staff Wellbeing in NHS settings
- BABCP fully accredited
- Trustee SMILE-perinatel MH charity