Dr Hayley Bamber
Lecturer in Occupational Therapy
School of Sport and Health Sciences
Hayley teaches across our BSc and MSc Occupational Therapy course.
Hayley leads on research modules in the 1st and 2nd year of the BSc as well as our Advanced Practice module. She also leads on our Leadership and Entrepreneurship module for the MSc.
Hayley worked for 14 years within a mental health setting, predominantly within community mental health teams. She progressed from band 5 to clinical lead and then moved into the management of community mental health teams which she did for 6 years.
Hayley moved into academia at Sheffield Hallam University then moved here in 2021.
- Professional Doctorate in Health and Social Care, Salford University, 2020
- MSc Advanced Occupational Therapy, Salford University, 2012
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy, Salford University, 2003
- PGCert in Higher Education, Sheffield Hallam University, 2021
- Staff Wellbeing
- Rcot (Royal College of Occupational Therapy)
- HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council)
Hayley completed her professional doctorate in 2020 which was focused on: "Managers' and clinical leads' perspectives of a co-production model for community mental health service improvement in the NHS: a case study."
Email: Email:Dr Hayley Bamber