Following an eleven year career working in professional football, Dan made the transition as a full time lecturer on the Sports Therapy Degree. With vast applied experience in Sports Science and Strength and conditioning in the field, Dan brings these contemporary qualities to the teaching team.
Dan teaches across a range of subjects on the Sports Therapy Degree. With significant expertise in Strength and Conditioning and Contemporary Sports Science, Dan works collaboratively with staff on the Sports Therapy course producing literature within this field.
Most recently Dan was the Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation therapist at Leeds United Football Club. Prior to this Dan has held postitions at Bolton Wanderers, Blackpool FC and Morecambe FC. Dan joined the Sports Therapy team in October 2018.
- HI1000 - Fundamentals of Movement and Exercise
- HI1007 - Physiology for Sports and Exercise Therapy
- HI2006 - Screening Techniques for Sports Injury Prevention
- HI3000 - Applied Strength and Conditioning for Sports Therapists
- Strength and Conditioning
- Applied Sports Science
- MSK and Biomechanical Screening