Angela has extensive and varied Tourism, Hospitality and Events experience at operational, supervisory and management level gained in the UK, USA and Singapore. She teaches and leads a wide range of Tourism, Hospitality and Events modules and is Foundation entry Tourism, Hospitality and Events Course Leader. She is a fellow of the H.E.A and an experienced Lecturer and Course Leader.
Foundation entry Tourism, Hospitality and Events Course Leader; A University Staff Health Champion.
Angela is an experienced Lecturer and Course Leader having worked at the University since 1996.
- MSc Health (Promotion, Research and Policy Change), Liverpool John Moores University, 1998
- PGCE (post-compulsory education), Bolton Institute, 1995
- BA(Hons) International Hospitality Management, Bournemouth University, 1992
- Doctor of Business Administration to be completed December 2021
- Local and sustainable food provisioning
- Fellowship of the H.E.A
- Previously External Examiner for the University of Surrey and the University of East Anglia