Lecturer in Adult Nursing
School of Nursing
Angela joined the University of Central Lancashire in 2019 as a lecturer in Adult Nursing.
Angela supports the teaching and learning on pre-registration courses.
Angela qualified as a Registered General Nurse in 1992 from the East Lancashire College of Nursing. Angela has worked in a range of NHS and private health care settings those mainly being acute medicine, surgery, orthopaedics, drug rehabilitation, paediatrics and neonatal care, school nursing and health visiting. Angela qualified as a Specialist Community Public Health Nurse - Health visitor with a qualification in Non-Medical Prescribing in 2011 and worked as a Health Visitor before undertaking additional training to become a family nurse to deliver the Family nurse Partnership Programme.
- G Diploma SCPHN - HV, Cumbria University, 2011
- Non-Medical Prescriber V100, Cumbria University, 2011
- PTLLS, University of Central Lancashire, 2009
- BSc (Hons) Herbal Medicine, University of Central Lancashire, 2008
- Registered General Nurse, East Lancashire School of Nursing, 1992
- Nursing and Midwifery Council