Business Management (Top Up)
Our Business Management by e-learning top-up course is ideal if you’ve successfully completed a relevant and applicable business course which you’re looking to build on to gain an honours degree.
Why study with us
- Our Management studies courses are ranked 1st in the North West and in the UK top 10 for overall student satisfaction – National Student Survey (NSS) 2019.
- Business Management and Marketing courses are ranked 1st for student satisfaction in the North West - The Complete University Guide - subject ranking 2022.
- This course is delivered entirely online, so you can study from home, work or anywhere in the world.
What you'll do
- You’ll have the opportunity to complete a project that’s directly related to your job, allowing you to apply the skills you’ve learned to your workplace.
- Our Library service offers a Distance learning Service, so you can easily access book loans, online journals and study support throughout the course.
This is a distance learning course which is taught entirely online with no face-to-face teaching.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Explore campus, discover our facilities and talk to academic staff and students about the courses you want to study at our Undergraduate Open Day. Join us on campus on Sunday 16 October.Book your place
We are renowned for developing graduates who are highly employable and have strong entrepreneurial skills.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page