This course has been specially designed for professionals working in educational settings, enabling you to gain a doctorate level qualification.
Why study with us
- Be part of a thriving and supportive community of academics who are active researchers
- Enhance your career and join a network of highly experienced, skilled and knowledgeable professionals
- Study locally, while working with a supervisory team of research experts
What you'll do
- Throughout the programme, you’ll benefit from regular seminars and workshops hosted by high profile experts.
- As part of becoming a Doctor in Education, you’ll become a member of a growing number of practitioner researchers contributing to your field.
- You will get invited to annual network events and conferences sponsored by the university’s research community. You'll also get invited to a range of national and international professional academic bodies.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
View the course facilities
Previous graduates have gone on to advance their careers, gaining promotion at work and/or taking on new roles as academics.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Humanities, Language & Global Studies located in the Faculty of Culture and Creative Industries
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page