United States of America
The University of Central Lancashire welcomes students from the United States to join our growing community.
Please note the requirements below are indicative only
Please see the following options:
High School Diploma with a weighted CGPA 2.9/4.0 or minimum*1
(trial for foundation entry)
High School Diploma with weighted CGPA 2.4/4.0 *1
ONE FROM BELOW:
- SAT 1000 from ‘Evidence Based Reading and Writing’ and ‘Math’
- ACT 19
- 1 AP College Board Exam at grade 3
- Grade 11/ Grade 12 Honors level classes / AP classes (without the College Board Exam) in academic subjects grade x 2 (TWO NEEDED)
- College class - 3 credits at grade B from an academic class. Must be shown on college transcript.
Associate diploma/Associate degree/Junior degree holders (general or specialised) with a pass.
Minimum English Language Requirements
Grade B / 80% / 3.0 GPA High School Grade 11 English
Grade C / 70% / 2.0 GPA High School Grade 12 English
3 credits English Class(es) at University or Community College Grade C / 70% / 2.0 GPA.
AP English Language or Literature grade 3
Standard English Requirements.
- We’ve been awarded the maximum 5 QS Stars (Excellent) for internationalisation. We’re proud to be a truly international university, with a thriving staff and student community of 38,000+ people from over 100 countries. We encourage all our students to become ‘global citizens’ and our courses open doors to worldwide career opportunities. We offer a welcoming destination to all our international students, providing them with the support they need to succeed in their studies. Our 5 QS Stars also reflects the opportunities we provide to enable students to experience other cultures; the success of our overseas campus in Cyprus; and our 120+ international partnerships with universities based in China, Malaysia, the Far East and beyond.
Explore our university
Want to know what life is really like at UCLan? Take a tour of our accommodation and facilities.View our campuses
How to apply
We welcome applications from all international students. For information and forms for undergraduate and postgraduate applications, please visit our how to apply section for international students.
If you would like further detailed information about our activities in USA, please contact us:
Hannah O’Donoghue, International Officer
Emily Page, Regional Manager
Telephone: +44 (0)1772 895029