Have you been involved in a service improvement project within the workplace? Join our course to gain academic credits by critically reflecting on your experiences.
Why study with us
- Develop skill sets needed for future roles in the health and social care sectors.
- Join a vibrant academic community made up of clinicians and managers from across health and social care.
- Develop skills, knowledge and techniques to utilise in your organisation and future career.
Level: Postgraduate, Level 7
Study mode: Part time
Duration: 4 months
Module code: M4048
Start date: September, January, and May.
The course is taught online and tutorials can be scheduled to suit your work pattern.
On successful completion, you will be able to:
- Use critical analysis and self-appraisal to review the focus, context and need of your work-based learning in practice
- Show evidence for the basis of service/practice innovation with your area of specific focus
- Rationalise your methods of evaluating and recording work-based learning innovation
- Critically evaluate the impact of work-based learning innovation.
- The centre is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons, a professional membership organisation and registered charity which exists to advance patient care. The Royal College of Surgeons of England, registered charity number 212808.
This course is based in the School of Medicine and Dentistry
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page