How to apply for accommodation

Not sure how to apply for university accommodation? Our team are here to help and support you every step of the way.

Apply for accommodation

If you're ready to apply for your accommodation, visit our accommodation portal. Here you'll be able to select your favourite halls and room type.

Apply now

Conditions of residence

Please make sure you read our Conditions of Residence. Particularly the information about cancellation.

student sat writing on a bed in pendle halls

Term already started?

Are you currently commuting to campus? If you decide that this isn't your preferred option, it might be possible for you to move into halls after the start of term. Please contact us for advice on any vacancies.

Contact us for vacancies
students sat on sofas in roeburn hall

Private accommodation

Stay in halls of residence isn't for everyone, and if you choose to apply for accommodation elsewhere we have some useful guidance available, along with a list of our recommended private landlords.

If you wish to apply for university registered private accommodation please email the team for more information.

Contact the private accommodation team

Get in touch

Whitendale indoors

Accommodation support

If you've got questions about living in halls or private accommodation, get in touch with our teams and we'll be able to help.