Marie-Laure teaches across a range of subjects in all modules of the current Programe. Tutoring students in particularly seeing their progress is fantastic about this role.
As a senior lecturer in a very new course a lot of content and procedures are written.
As a newly qualified optometrist Marie-Laure decided to gain as much experience as possible within specialities of optometric practice. Marie-Laure has worked in Hospitals in the UK and The Netherlands, in a Laser eye clinic, for a multiple and in private practice. Customer service and satisfaction are always high on the agenda.
- PGCap learning and teaching UCLan, 2020
- IP Optometry Ashton University, 2018
- MSc University of Manchester, 1998
- BSc Hogeschool Utrecht, The Netherlands 1996
- Optometry in optometric practice and hospital optometry including dry eye clinics
- Therapeutic contact lenses
- Low vision.