Hollie teaches across all year groups within our BA (Hons) Fashion Promotion course. With particular expertise in CAD, promotional campaign development, social media and the influencer industry, Hollie teaches across a wide range of modules. In recognition of her contribution to teaching, Hollie is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Hollie currently leads our dedicated CAD module, Preparation for Industry module along with core and Promotion Pathway specific Year 2 modules. Hollie has taught at the University since 2013. Since 2013, Hollie has developed and expanded the annual publication Show Off, produced by 2nd Years, overseeing and finalising the print production of the magazine and assisting on the event launch each year.
Hollie entered the academic career path with a keen interest in helping people develop their creative and practical skills. As a former student of UCLan, Hollie won the New Business Award at Graduate Fashion Week in 2012 and was chosen as a representitive of the Fashion & Textiles Unit to meet the Her Majesty the Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh during the Jubilee visit to UCLan's Burnley Campus. Since joining the University of Central Lancashire, Hollie has been involved with and supported numerous live projects and events, including Winckley Weekend, BOB North, The Festival of Making and local end of year Degree Shows annually. Hollie has had particular involvement with Graduate Fashion Week since 2015, leading and assisting on the UCLan Stand build team each year, taking responsibility for the design and production of print graphics and visual communication for the University's creative display at the event in London.
- PGCert in Learning & Teaching in HE, University of Central Lancashire, 2017
- BA (Hons) Fashion Promotion, University of Central Lancashire, 2012
- Graduate Fashion Week New Business Award, 2012
- FP1010 - Creative Computer Aided Design
- FP2103 - Preparation for Industry
- FP2009 - Development of Fashion Communication
- FP2010 - Creative CAD - Fashion Publication
- FP2005 - Promotional Campaigns
- FM2025 - Fashion Enterprise
- Influencer Industry
- Paper & Print Design
- Graphics & CAD
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy