Tatiana teaches different topics in medical sciences including Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, and Scientific Communications. Tatiana is Lead of Biochemistry and Body Systems Modules.
Tatiana's teaching activities and responsibility include developing and delivering teaching, assessment and evaluation across all programmes delivered at Westlakes Campus including the PGDip Physician Associate Programme and the BSc (Hons) Medical Sciences Foundation Programme. Tatiana takes day to day responsibility for the organisation and co-ordination of designated modules within the BSc (Hons) Medical Sciences Foundation Entry programmes and PGDip Physician Associate Programme.
Tatiana was Adjunct Professor in Healthcare Administration online at Stratford University in the USA. Tatiana has worked as a Physician Assistant in family clinic in the USA. Tatiana has practiced medicine as OBGYN physician in Ukraine . Tatiana was co-author of two articles: •Simon, JA, Gaines, TN, LaGuardia, K. " Extended-release oxybutynin therapy for vasomotor symptoms in women: a randomized clinical trial ". Published by Menopause - The Journal of The North American Menopause Society (November, 2016, 23(11):1214-1221) •Simon, JA, Nahun, GG, Gaines, TN, Stanislaw, H. “A Personal Perspective: Breast Cancer “Plunge” After Initial Publication of the WHI Results: An Alternative Explanation”. Published by Elsevier in PubMed (MEDLINE) and Maturitas (July, 2010)
- MD, Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 1988
- ECFMG Certified, USA, 2007
- MPH, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA, 2015
- Global Health Certified, UMASS, Amherst, USA, 2015
- Was nominated in the Golden Rose awards for " Lecturer of the Year"
- International travel
- National Council for High Education member
- GHDonline member
- Member of National Family Planning &Reproductive Health Association
- Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dnepropetrovsk Region, Ukraine
- Associate Member, American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Tutor, Open University