Dr Aimee Batt
Aimee teaches and supervises clinical dentistry accross simulation and student clinics.
Aimee teaches part time at UCLan in the phantom head simulation room along with delivering some lectures and group tutorials. She also is a clinical supervisor between Accrington and Blackpool dental education centres.
Aimee has been a general dental practitioner in the North West of England since qualifying from the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne in 2006. She has been a Foundation Dental Trainer for three years, mentoring and supervising newly qualified dentists, for the first year after qualification. She is an experienced dental appraiser. She joined UCLan in 2018 as part of our clinical teaching staff, where she teaches part time.
- BDS, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, 2006
- PGCert in clinical education with Distinction, Edge Hill University, 2019
- Two of three modules of PGDip in Clinical Education, Edge Hill University (ongoing)
- DG1001 - Foundation Clinical Skills
- DG1002 - Foundation Clinical Knowlege
- DG2002 - Clinical Skills 1
- DG2003 - Clinical Knowledge 1
- DG2005 - Clinical Skills 2
- DG2006 - Clinical Knowledge 2
- General dentistry and teaching in ways that are flexible to student preference and need
- British Dental Association