UK Partner Enrolment

You need to enrol with both your college/institution and with the University of Central Lancashire. You will need to do this each year. All students need to complete the registration process. The deadline for enrolment has now passed.

You will need to enrol with your own institution and then show a valid form of identification (such as a passport or driving licence) at your institution. Following this, you will then receive an email from us containing your student details, this will be:

  • Username
  • University email address
  • Guidance on how to create your password.

You can then use your student account details to log onto the University network.

If you don’t complete the registration process then you won’t become an official University student. This means you may not get paid any student finance you were expecting or be eligible for your award.

You are required to enrol every academic year you study on a UCLan degree at a partner college. In future years you will just receive an email to you UCLan account prompting you to enrol.

View full details for course enrolment