Our mission is to positively impact and influence our colleagues’ practices by serving them through all we do, so that they can better serve their patients.
To become a trusted global clinical, educational and research partner by:
- Continuously evolving by being dynamic and proactive
- Setting best practise
- Communicating openly and honestly
- Delivering engaging and enjoyable experiences
VSSAcademy became a partner of UCLan through a collaboration agreement in 2018. They provide all the knowledge modules, lectures and clinics for the MSc in Clinical Implantology and MSc in Endodontology.
The courses are delivered through blended learning:
- Recorded didactic teaching
- Live webinars and Q&A discussion sessions
- Live hands-on skills workshops for surgical, restorative and laboratory and clinical mentoring
Gallery01 / 05
VSSAcademy provides UCLan students with quality clinical mentoring at training centres located throughout the UK. Here, our students learn how to plan, place and restore dental implants on live patients provided by the training centre teams.
Mentors attend regular best practice meetings to ensure our clinical protocols and standards are maintained and improved throughout the country.
VSSAcademy is based off-campus, and provides courses throughout the UK, with an Alumni numbering over 300.