Degrees can be studied full or part-time at the £47million Channelside campus to ensure flexibility for those who are studying and working. Many students either progress directly into employment or transfer to the third and final year of an honours degree course at university.
Studying with Furness College can offer you a wide range of benefits:
- More than 30 years’ experience of providing university education (over 500 Furness College students studied university level courses in 2020)
- Learn while you work, thereby reducing costs and loans
- University qualifications which are awarded by universities including the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
- Accreditation by the Institute of Engineering Technology (IET) and Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
- University qualifications which are relevant to future employment opportunities