Type of award: Scholarship
Value: £2,000 per year of study
Application deadline/process: Automatic (see below for details)
To celebrate our formal partnerships with key institutions worldwide, we are offering a scholarship of £2,000 per year to each student who progresses from one of these partner institutions:
- Beijing International Studies University (BISU)
- Capital University of Economics and Business
- Chongqing University of Education
- China University of Mining and Technology
- China University of Communication Nanjing
- Gengdan Institute of Beijing University of Technology
- Hangzhou Dianzi University
- International School of Software, Wuhan University
- Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology
- Qingdao University
- Sanjiang University
- Shanghai University College of Continuing Education of Shanghai University
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Wuxi Open University
- Multimedia University of Kenya
- Cosmopoint College
- Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College KLMUCSEGi University
- UCSI University
- Real Estate and Construction Centre/Real Estate and Construction Academy
- Republic Polytechnic
The value will be shown as a tuition fee discount to the value of £2000 per year. Where a student has met the Excellence Scholarship criteria, the amount £3000 would be applied.
How is the value received?
Automatic reduction in tuition fee.
This is offered to applicants from institutions with formal articulation agreement (for any course from that institution, not just the one(s) detailed in the articulation agreement), joining UCLan for advanced entry. You must meet the eligibility criteria for your programme of study with us and progress to an undergraduate programme with us in the academic year 2022/23.
- Students would not be eligible for any other scholarships
*Excludes the following programmes:
Distance learning | Blended learning | Postgraduate research | Pre-sessional English language | Professional placements | Work based learning | MBBS.
How to apply
There is no requirement to make a formal application for this scholarship. Our Admissions Team will detail the scholarship on your offer letter for your degree programme; reducing the tuition fee payable for each year of study on your chosen programme.
This scholarship / bursary is available to the following :
Eligible study levels
China, Kenya, Malaysia, Singapore