Human Factors Laboratory
The Human Factors laboratory is used for the study of human cognition; its distribution across individuals, its organisation during real-world tasks, and technologies to augment its capability.
We conduct state-of-the-art research on complex tasks, such as Command and Control, and address team cognition challenges using simulations of crisis management, strategic planning or decision-making in various space and security domains.
- Promultis 85” multi-screen touch table and interactive SMART display
- Platowork transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) brain stimulators
- Holosonic speakers that yield directional sound in a narrow beam
- Dikablis portal Eye-movement Glasses
- Eego Sport portable EEG
- Nexus 32 Bio/Neuro feedback system
- Xsens Full Body Motion Suits
- Empatica E4 bands
Open during normal working hours.
The Human Factors Laboratory can be found in DB141 of the Darwin BuildingHire and industry support enquiryGeneral enquiry