Additive Manufacturing Laboratory
Our experienced technicians can provide design and printing advice, alongside printer training through the Manufacturing Club.
Our experienced technicians can provide design and printing advice, alongside printer training through the Manufacturing Club. Students get the chance to collaborate with world leading AM researchers helping to develop new AM technologies and applications.
- Powder Bed Fusion (EOS Formiga P110)
- Directed Energy Deposition (Meltio Engine)
- Material Extrusion printers (Ender 3, Ender 5, 1 x CR10, Hangprinter, Voxel8)
- High temperature printer (Intamsys FUNMAT HT Enhanced)
- Continuous fibre composite printer (Anisoprint Composer A3)
- Vat Polymerisation printers (Form1+, Form 2, Anycubic Photon)
- Binder Jetting (ZCorp 510)
- Experimental printers (Continuous fibre reinforced printing, Melt Eletro-Writing (MEW), pellet extrusion)
- Hand tools
- 3D printing pens
- Painting/electroplating area
- Filament drier
- Sand casting
- Polymer recycling
9.00am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
The Additive Manufacturing Laboratory can be found in 211 of the Engineering Innovation CentreGeneral enquiry