On our BA (Hons) Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship you’ll be combining theory and practice as you learn how to create and execute a digital marketing strategy. You’ll have all the tools you need to help a business by promoting its brands, products and services through social media, websites, apps and e-content.
Why study with us
- You’ll work towards Chartered Marketer status on a course that’s accredited by bodies like The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM).
- You’ll create a portfolio of evidence demonstrating your workplace knowledge, skills and competencies.
- You’ll study topics like data analysis and relationship management as well as social media marketing and optimisation.
Why choose a Degree Apprenticeship?
With a Degree Apprenticeship you get a great qualification and a career boost. It’s the perfect opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through work-based learning, as you earn.
You’ll grow and nurture your talent through the forward-thinking businesses we collaborate with to offer a Degree Apprenticeship.
Who is this course for?
If you want to accelerate your career, develop as a professional Digital Marketer and learn as you earn, this programme is for you.
What you'll do
- As a graduate of the course, you’ll be able to apply for professional registration at associate grade to the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing.
- And BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, say you can join their register of IT technicians confirming SFIA level 3 professional competence.
- You’ll marry research and academic study with practice whilst looking at the role of digital marketing on a domestic and international scale.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This course offers you the opportunity to gain certification by the IDM. The Institute aspires to drive marketing excellence by empowering individuals and teams with the expertise and globally-recognised qualifications needed to advance their careers and shape the future of their business.
Considering a Degree Apprenticeship?
If you're considering a degree apprenticeship route for your studies, you can chat to our current students to find out more about your chosen subject and life studying with usFind out more
On completion you’ll be able to apply for professional registration at associate grade for the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing. BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, recognise this apprenticeship on their register of IT technicians confirming SFIA level 3 professional competence.
Information for employers
An apprentice is employed to do a real job while studying for a formal qualification, usually for one day a week at one of our campuses or training centres.
This course meets Apprenticeship Standards and your apprentice will have the knowledge and skills to either succeed in their chosen career or progress to the next apprenticeship level.
Benefits to the employer
- This Degree Apprenticeship was designed in collaboration with our students, industry experts and national and local companies, to a national standard, defined by the government for a job in a digital marketing role.
- We’re committed to the principle of an apprenticeship developing an individual with and through an employer.
- It’s a great way to address any skills and knowledge gaps in your workforce and retain and attract staff who want opportunities for professional development.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page