Join our Professional Development through CPD short course. You will self-appraise your CPD activities and critically evaluate your own professional development.
Why study with us
- Develop skill sets needed for future roles in the health and social care sectors.
- Join a vibrant academic community made up of clinicians and managers from across health and social care.
- Develop transferable skills, knowledge and techniques to utilise in your organisation and career.
Level: Postgraduate, Level 7
Study mode: Part time
Duration: 4 months
Module code: M4410
Start date: September, January, and May.
The course is taught online and tutorials can be scheduled to suit your work pattern.
On successful completion, you will be able to:
- Apply techniques of analysis and self-appraisal to evaluate and review the value of CPD to your career development.
- Critically evaluate the impact of CPD on clinical practice and in the workplace
- The centre is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons, a professional membership organisation and registered charity which exists to advance patient care. The Royal College of Surgeons of England, registered charity number 212808.
This course is based in the School of Medicine and Dentistry
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page