Our post-qualifying framework (PQF) allows health and social care practitioners to continue their professional development and achieve further qualifications in their field.
NU3026 or NU3329 - 20 credits at Level 6
- The global rise of long-term conditions
- Definitions, models and approaches to management
- Health targets - the political and government agenda including National Service Frameworks, policies and guidance
- Economic impact of long-term conditions at both an individual and structural level
- Trends and potential impact on the health of societies
- Epidemiology and aetiology
Level: CPD, Short Course
Delivery: Mixed Mode
Study Mode: Part time
Duration: On Campus - 6 weeks or Online – 12 weeks
Start Date: September
Students must be working in a clinical area relevant to the module content.