Suhaylah teaches across a range of subject areas for the school of nursing. She has a particular interest in general practice and anti-coagulation.
Suhaylah teaches on the pre registration adult nursing course. Part of her role is to teach across various modules, clinical skills and act as an academic assessor within the clinical setting.
Prior to joining Uclan, Suhaylah has worked in respiratory, emergency department, anti-coagulation and general practice. Her experience within these fields brings valuable knowledge to her teaching.D
- Non-medical Prescriber, Uclan
- Dip (HE) in adult Nursing, Uclan
- BSc Nursing Studies Post Registration, Uclan
- Care of the Adult with Diabetes, Uclan
- Cardiovascular Disease Management in Primary Care, Bradford PCTC
- Respiratory Disease Management in Primary Care, Bradford PCTC
- Preparation of Mentors, Uclan.