Stephanie is a Lecturer in Adult Nursing supporting teaching and learning on the Pre-registration Nursing programme. Stephanie is registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a Registered Nurse and Specialist Community Public Health Nurse. She is an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Stephanie joined the University of Central Lancashire in 2018 as a Lecturer in Adult Nursing.
Stephanie qualified as a Registered Nurse in 2001 and then continued to Register as a Midwife in 2003. She worked as a Midwife both in hospital and in community settings. Stephanie then returned to nursing, working as Staff Nurse at Wigan and Leigh Hospice. On completion of her Post Graduate Diploma in 2009 Stephanie worked for 9 years as a Specialist Community Public Health Nurse and non-medical prescriber, working with families in the community with a special interest in perinatal mental health. During this time Stephanie also enjoyed being a Mentor for Student Nurses. Stephanie achieved her Masters qualification in 2017.
- BSc (Hons) Nursing, University of Central Lancashire, 2001
- BA (Hons) Midwifery, University of Central Lancashire, 2003
- PG Diploma Specialist Community Public Health Nursing, University of Bolton, 2009
- MSc Community Public Health Nursing, University of Bolton, 2017
- Stephanie has a keen interest in public health
- Stephanie is undertaking her Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning as part of an Academic Professional Apprenticeship.