School of Nursing
Sabina teaches across a range of nursing modules at both pre-registration and post-registration levels.
Sabina leads the Cross Faculty Masters Dissertation module. Her role includes Academic Advisor, Academic Assessor and Link lecturer. Sabina supervises a number of students on the Masters Dissertation module.
Sabina's clinical background includes post-anaesthetic case, elderly care and community nursing. Sabina has been part of the School of Nursing's teaching team for many years.
- MA Cultural Diversity in Health, University of Central Lancashire
- Level 3 Counselling, Preston College
- PG Certificate in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education, University of Central Lancashire
- PG Certificate in Management, University of Central Lancashire
- BSc (Hons) Nursing, University of Central Lancashire
- Advanced Certificate in Operating Department Practice, University of Central Lancashire
- Sexual health issues among British born South Asian women
- Constructivist Grounded Theory
- Public Health
- Fellow of The Higher Education Academy