Rosina teaches across a range of subjects within the Accounting and Finance team which have included financial and management accounting, accounting software including Sage and SAP, business simulations and employability for finance professionals.
Rosina is currently teaching first, second and third year undergraduates on the Accounting and Finance programmes, where she is also module leader for three modules. She has extensive experience using Microsoft software and teaches using business simulations like Simventure and accounting software enhancing student employability.
Rosina is currently working towards fellowship of the Higher Education Academy and is looking to commence her PhD studies in 2022.
Prior to joining the University, Rosina gained over 15 years experience within different industries from civil engineers to travel and tourism with key experience in loss reduction strategy, sub-contractor & payroll and as a non-profit trustee.
Since joining UCLan in 2019, Rosina has refreshed modules enhancing the students employability and overall experience. Her student focus is demonstrated in her role as Year Tutor, providing academic support and guidance for students within the wider Business School.
- MSc Financial Investigation, University of Central Lancashire, 2018.
- BA(Hons) Accounting and Financial Management, University of Central Lancashire, 2017.
- Rosina was nominated by students for Lecturer of the Year 2019 in her first year of teaching.
- Forensic Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Big Data in Accounting & Finance
- British Accounting and Finance Association (BAFA)
- European Accounting Association (EAA)
- European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM)