Kim teaches on the Pre-Registration Nursing Degree Programme.
Kim has wide-ranging experience in Nursing particularly in the Primary Care Setting.
Kim qualified as a Nurse in 1991 at the Manchester Royal Infirmary. She has had experience of working in a wide range of Specialities. These have included Theatres, Oncology and Haematology and Cardiology. She has spent time working as a nurse in the USA. More recently she has been a Manager in the Community and a Clinical Practice Teacher. Having spent a significant amount of time working for the NHS Kim felt ready for a new challenge and as she has always enjoyed teaching and mentoring, she commenced her role at UCLAN in September 2019.
- MA Developing Professional Practice in Health Care, Lancaster University, 2011
- PG Certificate Community Practice Teacher UCLAN, 2018
- BSc(Hons) Specialist Community Practitioner UCLAN. 2004
- Non- Medical Prescribing NMP UCLAN, 2004
- BSc(Hons) Nursing Studies UCLAN, 2002
- Public Health
- Health and Well-Being
- Leadership and Change
- Royal College of Nursing