Jade is responsible for the Women's Football first team at the University of Central Lancashire. With experience of playing in the FA Women’s Championship, currently with Blackburn Rovers Ladies. In terms of coaching, she has eight years’ experience coaching within the FA Girls RTC (Regional Talent Centre) and two years at college level where her team competed in the AOC.
As part of the secondment with Blackburn Rovers Ladies, the role consists of managing the Women's Football first team. From the delivery of coaching sessions on pitch to assisting with the recruitment of students/players for the upcoming academic years. Jade will be looking to develop a team culture that can achieve success in BUCS and improve our rankings whilst delivering the 3 P’s:
Jade started her footballing journey at the FA Girls CoE (Centre of Excellence) where she represented both Aston Villa and Birmingham City at junior level. Turning 16 she then transitioned to open age playing for the reserves, whereby in that year she featured in a few first team games. In 2010 she returned to Aston Villa Ladies where she spent 10 seasons before moving up north in 2020 and playing for Blackburn Rovers Ladies. Alongside this Jade has played in Seattle (USA) and competed in the WPSL.
Having done both her FA Level 1 & FA Level 2 Football Coaching Qualifications at college, Jade was given the opportunity to coach within the FA Girls CoE with Aston Villa. A perfect opportunity to be a role model whilst sharing her experiences and knowledge, to the young girls she was coaching. Had a stint working in both India and Seattle coaching. A highlight of Jades' is being able to share the pitch as team mates with some of the young girls she coached all those years ago.
- BSc Sport & Exercise Sciences, Coventry University, 2016
- The FA Level 3 (UEFA B) in Coaching Football 2018
- The FA Youth Award 2018
- The FA Youth Award Module 1 2012
- The FA Youth Award Module 2 2013
- The FA Safeguarding Cert (renewed every 3 years)
- The FA Safeguarding for Committee Members
- The FA Level 2 in Emergency First Aid (renewed every 3 years)
- The FA Introduction to Equality and Diversity 2013
- The FA Level 1 in Psychology 2019
- The FA Level 1 Introduction to Scouting 2021
- The FA Futsal Laws of the Game 2013