School of Health, Social Work and Sport
Greg teaches across pre registration physiotherapy courses and some post graduate courses. Greg's clinical area is muscular skeletal practice.
Greg's research interest is muscular skeletal conditions specifically with patellofemoral pain, but also has a wider interest surrounding exercise and how it is used in the management of pain conditions.
Greg developed from graduation into both private practice and working in sport. Greg has kept this clinical balance working for a variety of teams and types of sport. Greg has worked in rugby league, rugby union, football and large multi sport events . Greg balances teaching with research and a clinical load, attempting to bring the newest relevant research into practice.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Injection Therapy, University of Central Lancashire, 2017
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning, University of Central Lancashire, 2017
- MSc Physiotherapy (pre reg), University of Cumbria, 2011
- BSc (hons) Sports Therapy, University of Central Lancashire, 2008
- Muscular skeletal
- Practice placements
- Injection Therapy
- Patellofemoral pain
- Chartered society of Physiotherapy member (CSP)
- Health and care professions council
- External Examiner BSc (hons) Physiotherapy, University of Brighton
Greg's interest around patellofemoral pain are surrounding what exercise is done for these patients and why physiotherapists decide to progress and change exercises through the rehabilitation process.
Use the links below to view their profiles:
- View their unique and persistent identifier on the ORCiD registry
- Full list of publications and articles on CLoK
- Allied health research unit.