Felix is a Senior Research Associate at Centre for Sustainable Development, University of Central Lancashire and a Lecturer in Finance at EAE Business School. He is also Managing Partner at Full Value Consulting.
Felix is a Senior Research Associate to Centre for Sustainable Development within the area of Disaster Resilience and Infrastructure Financing at the School of Engineering of the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN). He is currently working for CABARET (Capacity Building in Asia for Resilience Education) Project, exploring financial innovations for disaster risk reduction using Public Private Partnerships schemes. He combines it with a Lecturer position in Finance at EAE Business School and Rey Juan Carlos University. He is also Managing Director at Full Value Consulting in Spain. He conducts advisory tasks for public institutions as well consulting activities for private corporations, such as concessionaire group, builders and real estate developers and other consulting firms, offering financial advice in the areas of project and business valuation, M&A, financing, treasury, business plans, restructuring and negotiations.
Previous positions in research and academic activities, are: - Researcher in the area of Transport Infrastructure Financing, School of Engineering, UCLAN, Preston UK - Visiting researcher in the field of PPP transport infrastructure. Grenfell-Baines School of Architecture, Construction and Environment. UCLAN, Preston, UK - Researcher at Autonomous University of Madrid - Lecturer in Banking and Financial Management at Universidad Carlos III, Madrid, Spain He previously worked in managing and executive positions in diverse corporations, mostly in Spain and the USA, including ALAZOR, S.A/ TACEL, S.A. Groups (Toll Motorways); AMADEUS IT Group (Global Transport CRS and TICs services); PHILIP MORRIS (Tobacco); MALLINCKRODT (Medical and Chemical); REPSOL Group (Oil and Gas).
- Ph.D. (International, Cum Laude) Corporate Finance, Autonomous University of Madrid, 2017
- M.Sc. Tax Advisory, San Pablo University, 2007
- MBA International Management, IADE Business School, 1988
- M.Sc. (Economics) Public Economy, Universiy of Malaga 1986
- Sustainable Finance
- Financial Management
- Corporate & Project Finance
- Start-ups Financing
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP)
- InfrastructureFinancing (Transport and Social)
- Disaster Resilience Financing
- Lecturer at EAE Business School and Rey Juan Carlos University, Spain
- Financial Consultant, Full Value Consulting
- Chartered Accountant and Tax Expert, Spanish Economist Council
- PPP Specialist, The Institute of Public-Private Partnership
- Chartered Business Valuation Expert, Spanish Institute of Financial Analysts