Adeniyi is a Senior Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering. He is research active and a member of the Jost Institute for Tribotechnology. His area of research expertise is in Multiphase flow Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). He lectures postgraduate and undergraduate modules generally in Thermofluids, Analytical and Numerical/Computational Engineering Mechanics. Adeniyi is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA), a Registered Engineer with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), a member of the American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA).
Adeniyi is the Course Leader for Manufacturing Engineering Degree Apprenticeship (DA) Standard. This standard covers our B.Eng. in Mechanical and B.Eng. in Manufacturing Engineering of our Preston and Burnley campuses. He is also the internal partnership Course Leader for B.Eng. (Hons) Engineering: Mechanical Engineering in SEGi, Malaysia. He is the link tutor for the following UK parnership:
- Runshaw College (HND/HNC Mechanical and Fd.Sc. CAE)
- Myerscough College (Fd.D Agricultural Motorsports Engineering).
Prior to joining UCLan, Adeniyi was a Research fellow in the Rolls-Royce supported University Technology Centre (UTC) for Gas Turbine Transmissions Research Centre (G2TRC). He was a Lecturer-I teaching on postgraduate and undergraduate Mechanical Engineering in University of Ilorin, Nigeria. Before joining academia, he also has worked the industry.
- PhD Mechanical Engineering, Nottingham University, 2015
- MSc Mechanical Engineering, University College London, 2008
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering, University of Ilorin, 2003
- Multiphase flow CFD
- Aeroengine Oil Transmission Systems
- Applied Computational Mechanics
- Thermo-fluids and Energy Systems
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)