Chapupu teaches Accounting and Finance and has extensive experience in teaching across a range of accounting modules. Chapupu's teaching focus is in accounting and finance, financial accounting, and financial management modules. Chapupu is a Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA) and is currently working towards gaining Senior Fellow of Higher Education Academy status.
Chapupu is responsible for teaching various accounting subjects and supporting other members of staff in collaborative teaching.
Chapupu has worked as an accounting assistant and has used this practical experience in teaching accounting and finance. He has taught in various educational sectors in further and higher education teaching financial accounting, auditing and finance. Chapupu's das developed special interest is in teaching forensic accounting. Chapupu is also an FHEA mentor and reviewer, working with CELT in supporting colleagues to achieve FHEA accreditation. He is also a mentor to new staff members who want to gain AFHEA recognition through teaching practice.
- MSc Accounting and Finance University of Salford 2017
- PGCE Huddersfield University 2014
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance University of Exeter 2009
- Forensic Accounting
- Member of British and Accounting Association (BAFA)
- Fellow of The Higher Education Academy
- Certified Professional Forensic Accountant (CPFacct) Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants